It has come to our attention that some CallPilot voice mail users have not initialized their mailboxes, and there are users who have not deleted messages that they have heard and no longer require.  This is causing resource issues on our CallPilot Voice Mail system.  Please have your staff log into their mailbox and clear all unwanted messages.   This includes all standard users, and those with voicemail to email.  Effective immediately, all CallPilot Voice Mail messages will be retained no longer than 30 days.  After the 30th day all messages read and unread will be automatically deleted by the system.  In addition, once a mailbox has reached its storage capacity, no new messages will be accepted until old messages have been deleted.

If you have any questions, please contact Telecom Administration on 3-3546.

Jackie Thomas,

Manager, Telecommunications Administration

ITIL® Foundation v3

Information Technology Services

Office:         (703) 993-3519

Fax:            (703) 993-3541