Subject: NSF Award for Extending MASON Multiagent Simulation Toolkit
Local Time: June 7, 2017 2:52 PM
UTC Time: June 7, 2017 12:52 PM
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

George Mason University has received a large three-year NSF CRI award to extend and enhance MASON starting this Fall. The grant is to myself, Prof. Robert Simon, and Prof. Andrew Crooks. This means that both MASON and ECJ have overlapping CRI awards. We have a lot of work ahead of us!

Thanks to everyone on the MASON-INTEREST and ECJ-INTEREST lists and to the participants of the 2012 NSF MASON workshop, which proved integral to the proposal effort.

Sean