BTW if you've been wondering why ECJ hasn't had any releases lately it's becasue we've been making significant non-backward-compatible changes in a separate repository.  We will very soon be releasing a new version of ECJ we've had under wraps.  It has:

	- Some non-backward-compatible rearchitecting
		- subpopulation and individual arrays are now ArrayLists
		- changes to how/when evaluations and generations are computed
		- custom parameters passed into breeding pipelines
		- parent statistics for children, more later (like birthdays)
		- some other stuff
	- Several new selection and breeding operators
	- A dedicated "single state" package to make hill-climbing
		and simualted annealing methods more efficient
	- A package for partition-based divide-and-conquer metaheuristics methods
		(DOVS)
	- A NEAT package
	- A testing facility (not included yet)

This is our first step in ECJ's three-year enhancement program.  We'll be ramping up big-time after GECCO.

Sean