Hello, my name is Adrián. I am new using ECJ and I do not know if this
is the right way to ask for help. So if it is not, please tell me where
can I ask for it.

I need to define constraints between the parameters of an individual,
for example one parameter has to have bigger value than other parameter.
I have checked the ECJ manual but I do not find the way to do it.
Constraints could be establish through fitness penalizations, but I was
wondering if there is another way implemented in ECJ.

I really appreciate the help, thanks in advance.