Part of ECJ's funded enhancement involves feedback from a board of "power users" of the system.  Since we're about to release our first version, I'd like to convene a meeting.  It would be nice to hold that first meeting at GECCO this year.  Thereafter we'd have quarterly or (if you wish) semianual meetings via skype etc.

1. If you are going to GECCO this year, please send me email and I'll include you in our power users feedback group and give you information about when we're meeting.

2. If you are NOT going to GECCO this year but would like to participate in future meetings, send me mail and let me know and I'll include you in future stuff.

ECJ's success *really* depends on feedback from you guys, so please consider this.

Thanks,

Sean