University Dissertation & Thesis Services (UDTS) has the following important information for Master's and Doctoral students writing a thesis or dissertation:

If you're planning to graduate in Spring 2017, please be aware that the Final Submission deadline for this semester is this Friday, May 5, at 5:00 p.m. In order for you to be eligible to graduate in this semester, you have to turn in the final copy of your document, and all necessary materials, to our office (2005 Fenwick Library) on or by that deadline. By "final copy," we mean the version of your document that fulfills all of the following criteria:

Please contact UDTS Coordinator Sally Evans to set up a Final Submission appointment: [log in to unmask].

We look forward to receiving the final copy of your document. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any further information.

Thank you,

Sally

Sally Evans

Coordinator

University Dissertation & Thesis Services

George Mason University

2005 Fenwick Library

Web: http://library.gmu.edu/udts

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 703-993-2222

Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.