Liza,

AFAIK, you'll have to write your own *Statistics* object to do this.  It's
not too hard—an explanation of how to do so is found in Tutorial 3
<https://cs.gmu.edu/~eclab/projects/ecj/docs/tutorials/tutorial3/>.

Personally, the first thing I often do when creating an ECJ application is
to write a Statistics object that records the genomes and fitnesses of the
entire population for every generation.  That creates a ton of data, but it
makes it easy to ask whatever questions I want after a run completes.

Siggy

--

Ph.D student in Computer Science, George Mason University
CFO and Web Director, Journal of Mason Graduate Research