> Where is this in the docs?

I confess that I used the RTFS method ;).  I glanced briefly at the section
on the GUI in the manual
<https://cs.gmu.edu/~eclab/projects/ecj/docs/manual/manual.pdf> to see if I
could just point you there, but it only mentions that the GUI code is in
the ec/display directory.

It seems the manual presupposes that one's Java fu is at a certain level!

Siggy

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 3:37 PM, Chris Johnson <[log in to unmask]