> Chris,
>
> What errors do you see when you run Make?  It builds out of the box on
> my Mac like so ('curl -O' OSX's equivalent to 'wget'):
>
>     $ curl -O https://cs.gmu.edu/~eclab/projects/ecj/ecj.tar.gz
>     <https://cs.gmu.edu/%7Eeclab/projects/ecj/ecj.tar.gz>
>
>     $ tar -xzvf ecj.tar.gz
>
>     $ cd ecj
>
>     $ make
>

> After running make, you can run the GUI directly from the compiled
> class files (bypassing the Jar) like so (just make sure you're in the
> root of the source directory):
>
>     $ java ec.display.Console

Where is this in the docs?  It looks like it worked.  And on OS X. I
made a script and lo and behold.  I did get one warning.  I don't think
it's any major concern.

warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with
-source 1.5

THANK YOU.  Hopefully, on to the tutorials.

--

Chris Johnson 	[log in to unmask]
Ex SysAdmin, now, writer 	/A bargain is something you don’t need