Hi,

Having the devil's own time just getting ECJ to make gui.  Keeps griping about 48 errors and 4 warnings.  It probably shouldn't do that.  Admittedly, I'm not big on Java.  I've got small test programs like "Hello World" and two very small and straight forward GEP examples up and running.  That's it.  Obviously I'm doing something wrong.  No Idea what.  I've tried it on OS X and linux, same result.  I've read what I could find about building ECJ on the ECJ site although I couldn't find much.

If I'm missing something would someone please provide a pointer?  Or maybe more detailed instructions?

Thank you.

--

Chris Johnson [log in to unmask]
Ex SysAdmin, now, writer  I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.