Using the latest code from git seems to work like a charm now, Sean.

Though I do note that users can't build ECJ without adding the EJML jars to
their CLASSPATH (since the 'all' target in the Makefile builds the CMA-ES
prototype by default).

--

Ph.D student in Computer Science, George Mason University
CFO and Web Director, Journal of Mason Graduate Research