Sender: "Lu, Yun" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Metaheuristic Sessions at MOPTA 2017

As you may be aware, the international conference Modeling and
Optimization: Theory and Applications (MOPTA) is held annually at Lehigh
University, Bethlehem, PA, USA since 2009.  This conference aims to bring
together a diverse group of people from both discrete and continuous
optimization, working on both theoretical and applied aspects.  This year's
conference will be held from August 16 to 18.  The link to the conference
home page is http://coral.ie.lehigh.edu/~mopta/ .

This year, Dr. Francis Vasko and I are organizing session(s) again on all
aspects of metaheuristics.  If you are interested in giving a 25-minute
talk on any aspect (theoretical or applied) of metaheuristics, please send
your talk title and abstract to Yun Lu ([log in to unmask]) by May 18th, 2017
, and we will notify you by May 20th, 2017 if your talk is accepted to our
metaheuristics session(s).

If you have any questions, please email Yun Lu at [log in to unmask]

Yun Lu, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Mathematics
Kutztown University
Kutztown, PA 19530
U.S.A.

 following text in the body of the message:

   subscribe ec-digest-l <Your Name (up to 4 words)>

 - To unsubscribe send email to [log in to unmask] containing the
 following text in the body of the message:

   unsubscribe ec-digest-l

 - To change your email address, simply unsubscribe the old address
 and subscribe the new one.

 - Send other administrative requests to

 End of Evolutionary Computation Digest