Hi-

A Mason Pathway student is interested in our program and needs to interview either a PHD student or faculty for his/hers COMM 100 class. Here is the explanation:
I have a speech that is due on next Tuesday for COMM100 and I have to interview a professor that is teaching Bio Engineering or a PHD student who is studying the major. I don't take any course that is related to my major yet so I don't know the professors or any students in the field. Could you please give me an email of someone who is related to the major so I can interview him\her on Monday?

Would you be so kind and email the student back if you have time? [log in to unmask]

Thank you,
'Claudia Borke

Claudia Borke
Academic Advisor
Volgenau School of Engineering, Department of Bioengineering
3904 Nguyen Engineering Building, 1J7
4400 University Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone: (703) 993-4190
Fax: (703) 993-2077

STUDENTS: Please use your MasonLive e-mail. Include name and G number!
Frequently Used Forms and Websites:
Declare concentration: http://registrar.gmu.edu/wp-content/uploads/UCDM.pdf (Fill out top and enter new concentration in "advisor use only" box)
Run Degree evaluation/audit: http://registrar.gmu.edu/students/degree-evaluation/degree-works/
How to check how other courses transfer to Mason: http://admissions.gmu.edu/transfer/transferCreditSearch.asp