From: CHSS Grad Directors [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susan A. Turriziani
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2017 11:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mason LeaderShape Institute

Good Morning,
The LEAD Office is gearing up for their 12th Annual Mason LeaderShape Institute May 22-27, 2017.  Please share the information below with your students and encourage them to apply.  Space is limit so students should apply as soon as possible.

Best,
Susan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[cid:B05981B3-6B49-40E7-B922-3AA78B063980]
APPLY TODAY FOR THE 2017 MASON LEADERSHAPE INSTITUTE PROGRAM!!!

You can apply online at: http://lead.gmu.edu/leadershapeinstitute/. Space is limited, so please be sure to apply as soon as possible.

Here's what students are saying about Mason LeaderShape Institute:

  *   "I loved the ropes course, the ability to get closer to one another through family clusters, and the fun energizers!"
  *   "The activities allowed for us to build friendships and a sense of community!"
  *   "We had great facilitators to help us on our journey!"
  *   "The community we built was awesome ... I think that the emphasis on making sure that everybody knew everybody was fundamental!"
If you are interested in applying to be a part of the 2017 Mason LeaderShape Institute experience, complete an application online at: http://lead.gmu.edu/leadershapeinstitute/ To participate in the Mason LeaderShape Institute experience, students are required to participate for the duration of the program from May 22-27, 2017. Mason LeaderShape Institute will take place at the Bishop Claggett Center in Buckeystown, Maryland .  Students will be staying overnight at the facility during the week and we will provide meals, transportation, and lodging.  More information about Mason LeaderShape Institute can be found on our website at http://lead.gmu.edu/leadershapeinstitute/

If you have any questions, please contact the LEAD Office at 703-993-4186 or via email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity...spaces are limited, so apply today!  Hope to see you at this year's LeaderShape Institute!

Best,
Lisa Snyder
Associate Director for Leadership Education and Development
Website: lead.gmu.edu