FYI, students interested in transportation engineering that our scholarship application is due in three weeks!

Dear Sir or Madam – The Potomac Section of the American Society of Highway Engineers has - for over 20 years - awarded scholarships to engineering students. Many of our past recipients are now practicing engineers and members of our organization.

We need your help! Please post the attached flyer and help us get the word out about our scholarships. In addition to the money, we believe the process of applying, meeting our members and adding this award to their resume will benefit your students. The deadline is 20 March 2017.

If there is someone more appropriate at your institution to receive this email, please forward this along to them and send me an email for future reference. Many Thanks! Dave.

David D. Metcalf, P.E.

Vice President – Virginia Operations

LOGO NORMAL Registered Trademark.jpg

PRIME AE Group, Inc.

3975 Fair Ridge Dr | Suite 455N | Fairfax VA 22033

An ENR Top 500 Company

P: 703 364 5572 | C: 703 853 8447 | [log in to unmask]

Connecting. Creating. Conserving. Community.

www.primeeng.com