Dear PhD Students,

We don’t have all of the topics being discussed yet, but I wanted to send you the dates and speakers for the BENG800 Seminars. All seminars are 11:30-12:30 in Research Hall, 163.

Thursday, March 2: Dr. Keith Wear from the FDA

Thursday, March 23: Dr. Samuel Sia from Columbia University, "Microfluidics for 3D Tissue Engineering and Personal Health Diagnostics"

Thursday, March 30: Dr. Tsung-Ting Kao from University of California, San Diego, “Improving Interoperability of Cross-Institutional Clinical Research

Data Analysis Using Machine Learning, lockchain Technology, and Natural Language Processing"

Thursday, April 13: Dr. Rene Olivares-Navarrete from Virginia Commonwealth University

Amanda Moon

Academic Program Assistant

Bioengineering Department

703-993-5846 (3-5846)