Hello,

My name is Corina Solorzano and I am a part of Mason's Graduate and Professional Student Association (GAPSA) and we are holding a Mason Graduate Interdisciplinary Conference in March. This is the perfect opportunity for graduate students to participate in and present research they have completed or are working on. If you could please share this with your students our organization would greatly appreciate it. If they have any questions feel free to send them my way or email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. I have attached a message you can provide students down below as well as a flyer to this email. If you have any other questions feel free to email me for clarification.

"Mason's Graduate and Professional Student Association (GAPSA) invites students to participate in the 2017 Mason Graduate Interdisciplinary Conference on Saturday, March 25, 2017 at Founders Hall at George Mason University's Arlington Campus.

This one-day event will showcase graduate student research across disciplines through posters, presentations-and new this year-a 3MT(tm) competition.

Eligibility: Applicants must be current graduate students at George Mason University. Team presentations must include at least one current Mason graduate student.

Application available here: http://provost.gmu.edu/migc/"

Thank you,

Corina Solorzano
Mason Graduate Interdisciplinary Conference, Director
Graduate and Professional Student Association (GAPSA)