Kimley-Horn is actively recruiting nationwide for summer interns as well as entry-level college grads interested in civil engineering design opportunities.

Those interested in an opportunity with Kimley-Horn are encouraged to take a look at our open positions, apply online, and submit a resume by visiting www.kimley-horn.com/join-our-team.  We have some excellent opportunities in the Mid-Atlantic including:

Location

Position

Discipline

Reston, VA

Interns

Land development

Full-Time

Transportation planning, traffic operations, and ITS

Richmond, VA

Interns

Land development

Roadway design

Interns and Full-Time

Transportation planning and traffic operations

Virginia Beach, VA

Interns

Land development

Interns and Full-time

Storm/surface water design

Roadway design

Transportation planning and traffic operations

Full-Time

Utility design

Baltimore, MD

Interns

Land development

Princeton, NJ

Interns

Land development

Philadelphia, PA

Full-Time

Transportation planning, traffic operations, and ITS

With opportunities nationwide, there are 70+ more offices to explore as well!

Kimberly

http://www.kimley-horn.com/communication/signature/KimleyHorn_LG_LOGO_RGB_PRIMARY_96dpi.jpg

Kimley-Horn College Recruiting, Atlantic Team

Kimberly Farhood, PHR  | Direct: 703.674.1342 | Main: 703.674.1300

Standard Office Hours: Monday-Thursday: 7:30 am-5:30 pm EST | Friday: 7:30 am-11:30 am EST

Connect with us: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube

Apply Online: www.kimley-horn.com/join-our-team

Proud to be one of FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For

About Kimley-Horn:

Ranked as one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” and "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials," Kimley-Horn prides itself on hiring high-achieving, dedicated, and reliable professionals. With staff in over 75 offices, we offer consulting services to the private and public sectors in a wide range of disciplines: land development, landscape architecture, transportation planning, traffic operations, roadway design, structures, water resources, environmental, aviation, transit and intelligent transportation systems, and urban redevelopment.