Thanks,

I will assume that it's my code and will make amendments.
Generally, the border and gridlines give me what I want
I use this small grid size so I can see the interaction of the agents and
for basic design and then when we have what is required.
Then I run larger grids of up to 3000 agents in a multiple batch run to
gather large quantities of data.

Kind regards,

Stewart.

--