From: CHSS Grad Directors [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susan A. Turriziani
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 12:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Spring Events from Graduate Student Life

Please share the information below with your graduate students.

Best,
Susan

Dear colleagues,

I hope your spring semester has gotten off to a great start! I wanted to share Graduate Student Life's schedule of events for the semester, which is attached by PDF. We are excited about the return of our Thriving in Graduate School workshop series, which focuses on professional development, as well as new events, including happy hours and outdoor adventure trips. Additional information for events (including registration, where appropriate) is available at http://gradlife.gmu.edu/grad-life-events.

Please share this widely with your graduate students! We would also appreciate it if you have an opportunity to print out and post this in your unit/students' office areas.

Thanks!

Best wishes,
Julie

Julie Choe Kim