From: Sarah Craddock <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 1:16 PM
To: Cynthia A Kierner
Subject: Southern Historian CFP

Dear Dr. Kierner,

The University of Alabama’s graduate history journal the Southern Historian is now accepting manuscript and book review submission for our 2018 issue. If you have any graduate students working on seminar papers in southern history, please encourage them to consider submitting their finished articles to the Southern Historian. The manuscript deadline is August 15, 2018, and the book review deadline is December 1, 2017.

The Southern Historian also has a new Best Quotes Competition open to all students both graduate and undergraduate. The winner of the competition wins a $100 gift card! Just visit our website (southernhistorian.ua.edu) for more information.

southernhistorian.ua.edu
Who’s Who—Who’s published in the Southern Historian Dr. Lesley Gordon Author of General George E. Pickett in Life and Legend (1998), This Terrible War: The ...

Please forward this email (also see attached flyers), so your students will not miss out on some great opportunities to engage in the academic community! Please also feel free to circulate this email and the flyers attached.

Best,

Sarah Craddock

--
Sarah Craddock
Southern Historian Assistant Editor
www.southernhistorian.ua.edu
Who’s Who—Who’s published in the Southern Historian Dr. Lesley Gordon Author of General George E. Pickett in Life and Legend (1998), This Terrible War: The ...
Office Phone: (205) 348-1868