From: Steven Anthony Scott
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 9:57 PM
To: Cynthia A Kierner
Subject: Fw: Virginia Consortium of Early Americanists, LVA, Jan. 28

Hey Cindy,

Hope you are well! Can you send this reminder email out to the PhD listserv about next weekend's VCEA meeting?

Thanks!
Steve

Steven Harris-Scott, Ph.D.

Program Manager, Graduate International Pathways
Term Assistant Professor, Humanities and History
INTO George Mason University

(Sent from my phone, please excuse any type-o's)