Dear I-SEC students,

If you plan to take PUBP 505: Politics and Practice of International Security Policy with Prof. Rhodes in Spring 2017 but have not yet emailed me to obtain a registration override, please reply to this message by Wednesday, December 7th so we can secure your seat.  This course is recommended for all second-semester students.  At the end of this week, we will lift the I-SEC only restriction so students with security concentrations in other programs can enroll.  Given the popularity of PUBP 505, we expect it will fill once the spaces are released.

Best regards,
Nick

Nicholas Stroup
Associate Director of Student Services
Schar School of Policy and Government
703.993.4975
Founders 562 - Arlington Campus
3351 Fairfax Drive MS 3B1
Arlington, VA 22201

[twitter]<https://twitter.com/scharschool>     [facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/ScharSchool>      [linkedin] <https://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=189069>      [youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdZJvRcUxPbdwhLnIpSl5Mw>      [instagram] <https://instagram.com/scharschool>