Dear I-SEC students,

If you plan to take PUBP 505: Politics and Practice of International Security Policy with Prof. Rhodes in Spring 2017 but have not yet emailed me to obtain a registration override, please reply to this message by Wednesday, December 7th so we can secure your seat.  This course is recommended for all second-semester students.  At the end of this week, we will lift the I-SEC only restriction so students with security concentrations in other programs can enroll.  Given the popularity of PUBP 505, we expect it will fill once the spaces are released.

Best regards,

Nick

Nicholas Stroup

Associate Director of Student Services

Schar School of Policy and Government

703.993.4975

Founders 562 – Arlington Campus

3351 Fairfax Drive MS 3B1

Arlington, VA 22201

[log in to unmask]" alt="twitter">     [log in to unmask]" alt="facebook">     [log in to unmask]" alt="linkedin">     [log in to unmask]" alt="youtube">     [log in to unmask]" alt="instagram">