From: Brian Rivers [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 7, 2016 12:16 PM
To: GMU-CEIE Department <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Civil Job Opportunity

Good Afternoon,

We are hiring an entry level engineer with a structural focus and I was hoping you could distribute the posting to upcoming and recent graduates. I’ve attached the posting in a word document.

Thanks,

Brian Rivers

Project Engineer

[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: pentasmaller">[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:[log in to unmask]">

4000 Miller Court West | Norcross, Georgia 30071

www.pentaeng.com | (O) 678-282-1999

(C) 770-235-2584 | (F) 678-282-1993