Hi again,

I have reviewed your Students grid and it does draw the whole border in red.
I shrunk the image by about 3 or 4 clicks and the inner grid lines form a
small area in the top hand left corner of the much larger border area as
shown in the attached PDF.

So, what you have found by your experiments is a calculation error in the
border size.

Kind regards,

Stewart