No images? View Online

http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/02-media/patriot-traveler-fa16.jpg

December 13, 2016

acebook witter hatsApp interest interest ddthis

uild Your Own Resume Experiential Learning Fair

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Mason Study Abroad will be closed for business starting Thursday, December 22, 2016 through Wednesday, January, 4, 2017. The office will re-open on Thursday, January 5, 2017 at 9:00 am.

We wish you safe travels, happy holidays, and a great start in 2017!

http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/fa16-patriot-traveler-12-13/pdo-interviews.jpg

Pre-departure Interviews

Some impressions from the Mason Study Abroad pre-departure orientation on December 10. We asked students - and faculty - about where they're headed, what they're most excited about, and what advice they'd provide on packing. Watch YouTube video

Cultural Tours

Mediterranean Cruise

Space still available on the Mediterranean Cruise - Wellbeing on the Waves with Dr. Beth Cabrera. To learn more, click on the flyer below.

http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/fa16-patriot-traveler-12-13/MCT-Mediterranean.jpg

COMING SOON -
Flavors of Southern France and Italy

http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/fa16-patriot-traveler-12-13/MCT-Flavors-France-Italy.jpg

http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/font-awesome/calendar-o.png

http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/font-awesome/download.png

http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/font-awesome/question-circle.png

http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/font-awesome/sign-in.png

http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/font-awesome/money.png

http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/font-awesome/search.png

Make an
Appointment

Download
Transfer Petition

First
Steps

Sign in to
MasonAbroad

Cost and
Funding

Programs

You receive this message because you are subscribed to Mason Study Abroad newsletter 'The Patriot Traveler.' If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter, please unsubscribe below.

http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/02-media/footer.jpg

Unsubscribe

Facebook

Twitter