To:  EE and CpE graduate students

Please see attached information about a new course and other opportunities in the area of CubeSat design and engineering. This is a new initiative at GMU. Credits are qualified as EE and CpE electives (recently approved).

Syllabus draft is posted and is updated along with slides I develop. There are a couple of seats still available. In general, you should have 9 credits completed in order to enroll or PoI.

If you have more questions, please let me know or stop by.

Thank you,

PWP

Peter W. Pachowicz, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
MS  1G5
George Mason University
4400 University Dr. Fairfax, VA 22030-4444

Phone: 703-993-1552 (o)
Email:  [log in to unmask]