No images? View Online

http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/02-media/patriot-traveler-fa16.jpg

November 1, 2016

acebook witter hatsApp interest interest ddthis

uild Your Own Resume Experiential Learning Fair

BYOR - Build Your Own Resume

Experiential Learning Fair in JC Dewberry Hall, Nov 3

Many students struggle to fill the "Experience" section of their resume because they do not know where to find career building experiences during their time in college.

At the Experiential Learning Fair you will learn about how you can build the skills employers are seeking and get information about how to get involved in experiential learning opportunities at Mason. Meet with representatives from the following offices/programs and take the first step in building a resume you can be proud of.

  • Office of Fellowships
  • Arlington Fellows Program (Global Politics Fellows, Peacebuilding Fellows, Non-Profit Fellows)
  • Social Action and Integrative Learning
  • Federal Work Study
  • Study Abroad Office
  • Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship (Start Up Mason)
  • Office of Student Scholarship, Creative Activities, and Research
  • Orientation and Family Programs and Services (Patriot Leaders)
  • Leadership Education and Development
  • Office of Student Involvement (Registered Student Organizations)
  • Center for Academic Advising Retention and Transition (Peer Advisors)
  • The Patriot Experience
  • Housing and Residence Life (Residence Advisors)
  • University Career Services
  • Mason Peace Corp Prep Program
  • Smithsonian-Mason School of Conservation

Light refreshments will be served, and participants will have a chance to win Beats headphones!

International Cafe This Wednesday

http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/fa16-patriot-traveler-11-01/icafe-november-2.jpg

Meet our Peer Advisors

Tiarra Lowery, Communications

iarra Lowery

I studied abroad at Yonsei University in South Korea.  I decided to study abroad there because I was interested in their communication style. Their music and dramas didn’t hurt either. I had started to notice that there has been a growing interest in South Korea within the US. I was interested in finding out how an almost unknown country previously in the US (except for North Korea) was starting to gain some attention seemingly out of nowhere. I ended up learning a lot about the history while I was there.

Tiarra's Advising Hours

Mon 3-5pm + Wed 3-5pm: Mason Study Abroad, JC 235
Wed 2-3pm: Audio and Visual Technology, AB, 2nd floor

Mark Your Calendar

nternational Education Week, Nov 14-18, Teaser

http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/font-awesome/calendar-o.png

http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/font-awesome/download.png

http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/font-awesome/question-circle.png

http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/font-awesome/sign-in.png

http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/font-awesome/money.png

http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/font-awesome/search.png

Make an
Appointment

Download
Transfer Petition

First
Steps

Sign in to
MasonAbroad

Cost and
Funding

Programs

You receive this message because you are subscribed to Mason Study Abroad newsletter 'The Patriot Traveler.' If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter, please unsubscribe below.

http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/02-media/footer.jpg

Unsubscribe

Facebook

Twitter