Dear Colleagues:

Please share with your doctoral students that INTO Mason is seeking Advisors, Adjuncts, and Graduate Lecturers to teach immediately and in Spring/Summer 2017. We are looking for:

·        Academic Advisors: https://jobs.gmu.edu/postings/37632

·        English Language Instructors: https://jobs.gmu.edu/postings/39021

·        Humanities Instructors: https://jobs.gmu.edu/postings/39038

We will begin looking at applications immediately and will continue to review/interview throughout the academic year. Applicants are asked to kindly save all questions for the interview process.

A special note for applicants who already hold a full-time, 20-hour a week GTA/GRA position, university policy states:

·        F-1 visa holders may not hold an additional position.

·        Students who do not have visa restrictions must have written permission from a program director/advisor to approve up to 10 additional hours or 1 course. Additional tuition benefits may not be available to students already holding an assistantship.

Many thanks and kind regards,

Nicole

Nicole J. Harris-Sealey, MAIS

Academic Director

Instructor, Humanities

INTO George Mason University

4400 University Drive, MSN 6D11

Fairfax, VA 22030

Phone: (703) 993-3378 | Fax: (703) 993-4502