Please share with your doctoral students that INTO Mason is seeking Advisors, Adjuncts, and Graduate Lecturers to teach immediately and in Spring/Summer 2017. We are looking for:
· Academic Advisors: https://jobs.gmu.edu/postings/37632
· English Language Instructors: https://jobs.gmu.edu/postings/39021
· Humanities Instructors: https://jobs.gmu.edu/postings/39038
We will begin looking at applications immediately and will continue to review/interview throughout the academic year. Applicants are asked to kindly save all questions for the interview process.
A special note for applicants who already hold a full-time, 20-hour a week GTA/GRA position, university policy states:
· F-1 visa holders may not hold an additional position.
· Students who do not have visa restrictions must have written permission from a program director/advisor to approve up to 10 additional hours or 1 course. Additional tuition benefits may not be available to students already holding an assistantship.
Many thanks and kind regards,
Nicole J. Harris-Sealey, MAIS
INTO George Mason University
4400 University Drive, MSN 6D11
Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone: (703) 993-3378 | Fax: (703) 993-4502