Dear Colleagues:

Please share with your doctoral students that INTO Mason is seeking Advisors, Adjuncts, and Graduate Lecturers to teach immediately and in Spring/Summer 2017. We are looking for:

*        Academic Advisors: https://jobs.gmu.edu/postings/37632

*        English Language Instructors: https://jobs.gmu.edu/postings/39021

*        Humanities Instructors: https://jobs.gmu.edu/postings/39038

We will begin looking at applications immediately and will continue to review/interview throughout the academic year. Applicants are asked to kindly save all questions for the interview process.

A special note for applicants who already hold a full-time, 20-hour a week GTA/GRA position, university policy states:

*        F-1 visa holders may not hold an additional position.

*        Students who do not have visa restrictions must have written permission from a program director/advisor to approve up to 10 additional hours or 1 course. Additional tuition benefits may not be available to students already holding an assistantship.

Many thanks and kind regards,

Nicole
Nicole J. Harris-Sealey, MAIS
Academic Director
Instructor, Humanities

INTO George Mason University
4400 University Drive, MSN 6D11
Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone: (703) 993-3378 | Fax: (703) 993-4502