Hello, everyone.

Sorry about the duplicate email, but I left a few of the locations out of the original.

We have an unusually large number of students presenting their prospectuses this fall—so much so that we are overflowing into the spring semester! Our schedule is as follows:

Monday 7 November: Becca Adams (Merten 1203)

Monday 21 November: Ben Brands, Eric Gonzaba, Stephanie Seal (Merten 1203)

Monday 5 December: Jordan Bratt, Alyssa Fahringer, David McKenzie (Merten 1203)

Monday 30 January: Beth Garcia, Chris Warren (location TBD)

All presentations will occur at the Ph.D. colloquium, which meets between 5:30 and 7.

Everyone is welcome.

Best,

Cindy

Cynthia A. Kierner