Patrick Henry Library

Saturday, November 5th

10:30 am – noon

Award-winning local author and historian Brian McEnany will be discussing his 2015 book, For Brotherhood & Duty : The Civil War History of the West Point Class of 1862.   I have attached a PDF flyer for the program.  Here is a link to a page about the book and the award:  http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwbooks/article/Brian-R-McEnany-Receives-Eugene-Feit-Awardfor-Civil-War-History-for-New-Book-20160420  The Patrick Henry Library is a branch of the Fairfax County Public Library, and the program is free.  Please let me know if you have questions.