No images? View Online

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/02-media/patriot-traveler-fa16.jpg">

October 18, 2016

[log in to unmask]" alt="acebook"> [log in to unmask]" alt="witter"> [log in to unmask]" alt="hatsApp"> [log in to unmask]" alt="interest"> [log in to unmask]" alt="interest"> [log in to unmask]" alt="ddthis">

Deadline Extended

The deadline for some programs has been extended.

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/fa16-patriot-traveler-10-18/where-will-you-be.jpg">

Winter Break, 2017

App Deadline

Arabic Language in Rabat

October 23

Dark Heart of Rome

October 21

Foreign Investment and Global Integration in Cuba

October 23

International Public Relations in London

October 23

London Theatre Tour

October 23

Organizational Psychology in Italy

October 21

Rise of Roman Civilization in Rome and Pompeii

October 23

Rise of the Super-Aged Society in Japan

October 23

Social Movements in South Africa

October 23

Spanish Language in Ecuador

October 21

Survey of International Organizations in Switzerland

October 21

Create a profile at MasonAbroad and start your application today!

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/02-media/find-programs.jpg">

Meet our Peer Advisors

Nick Lipnicky, Chinese Literature and Language

[log in to unmask]" alt="ick Lipnicky">

Hello! I’m Nikolai (Nick), a soon to be graduate in Chinese Language and Literature. I had the opportunity to study in Taiwan and just recently did the summer abroad program in Beijing. The main reason that I wanted to study abroad was to improve my speaking skills, a huge area that I lack. It was a little of a struggle at first but over time I felt confident enough to express my thoughts into Chinese the majority of the trip. I was able to have some really awesome conversations with my teachers, and with our language partners. Coming back home, I was even more motivated to learn beyond what textbooks were teaching me and participate in Chinese language volunteer opportunities such as the buddy program. I think everyone who is studying a language at Mason should take the opportunity to study abroad. The opportunity to study overseas will truly compliment with your studies no matter what major you are. Studying abroad has been one of the most memorable experiences of my college journey, and I guarantee that it will be for you, too

Nick's Advising Hours

Mon 9-11am; Wed 10-11am: Mason Study Abroad, JC 235
Fri 12:30-1:30pm : Confucius Institute, E 129

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/font-awesome/calendar-o.png">

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/font-awesome/download.png">

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/font-awesome/question-circle.png">

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/font-awesome/sign-in.png">

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/font-awesome/money.png">

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/font-awesome/search.png">

Make an
Appointment

Download
Transfer Petition

First
Steps

Sign in to
MasonAbroad

Cost and
Funding

Programs

You receive this message because you are subscribed to Mason Study Abroad newsletter 'The Patriot Traveler.' If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter, please unsubscribe below.

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/02-media/footer.jpg">

Unsubscribe

Facebook

Twitter