CEIE Students:

I encourage you to consider this opportunity to work across disciplines and educate our community about the history of the Water Crisis in the American West.  This project explores educating people about a STEM issue through the Arts, and I think there will be some lessons learned for us Engineers about new ways to convey science.  I hope some of you will volunteer in this fun opportunity and do let me know if you do!

The 100th Meridian project, a multidisciplinary project sponsored by the Provost's Multidisciplinary Research Initiative in partnership with Fall for the Book, College of Visual & Performing Arts, and the College of Science, is seeking student involvement both onstage and backstage. This one-night only presentation will take place on Thursday, September 29 at 7:30pm in the Harris Theatre on campus, with several meetings and rehearsals over the next several weeks.

The project examines the causes and effects of the water crisis in the American West. If you have ever wanted to learn more about how Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Math (STEAM) can work together toward solutions and awareness of important causes, get involved!

Contact Kevin Murray ([log in to unmask]), Program Manager in the School of Theater, by Monday Sept. 12, if interested.