Hossein,

Just to add: based on your description, MASON is a great tool for your application.

Siggy

On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 10:24 AM, William G Kennedy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hossein,

I would suggest following the tutorial. It starts with downloading then setup of the system. Also, you’ll find examples related to what you’re trying to do.

//
Bill

From: MASON Multiagent Simulation Toolkit <[log in to unmask]gmu.edu> on behalf of Hossein Khani <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 10:00 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]gmu.edu" <[log in to unmask]gmu.edu>
Subject: Problem by Installing and Running MASON

Hi,

I am an independent researcher on game theory and multi-agent interactions. I want to see if I can serve MASON as a framework to define agents that can interact with each other on the basis of the utility function that I will pre-define for them. Is is possible? In fact I need three classes of agents, each one with a specific utility function. I don't know if MASON is good for such stuffs. I will be appreciated if someone help me. I have also downloaded MASON.ZIP and went to start folder and choose MASON.bat( I use Windows 7), but it does not wok. Can someone please tell me about any requirements that I must install before using MASON? I did not find anything in its website.

Best,
Hossein,

--

Ph.D student in Computer Science, George Mason University
CFO and Web Director, Journal of Mason Graduate Research