My apologies to all for posting this to the wrong list!  'EC' and 'ECJ' are
awfully similar from the perspective of autocompletion >.<

If you would in fact like to receive the EC-Digest each month, you may
subscribe here <https://listserv.gmu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=EC-DIGEST-L&A=1>.

Eric

--

Ph.D student in Computer Science, George Mason University
CFO and Web Director, Journal of Mason Graduate Research