No images? View Online

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/study-abroad-alum-news.jpg">

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/campaigns/fa16-lessons-from-abroad/lessons-from-abroad-dc-fall-2016.jpg">

[log in to unmask]" alt="acebook"> [log in to unmask]" alt="witter"> [log in to unmask]" alt="hatsApp"> [log in to unmask]" alt="interest"> [log in to unmask]" alt="interest"> [log in to unmask]" alt="ddthis">

Lessons from Abroad

We know you are excited and brimming with stories of your experiences abroad and insights into your host country’s culture. Are you looking for a captive audience with whom to share those experiences, or are you seeking new ways to study, travel, or work abroad again?

If so, then we invite you to attend the Lessons From Abroad Greater DC Area Returnee Conference on Saturday October 1st, 2016, at [log in to unmask],-77.021122,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x4f22e9fcbd8c324d!8m2!3d38.914311!4d-77.021122">The Event Space at 641 S Street NW in Shaw.

This is a great opportunity to network with other local and international students and professionals. As such, we ask that you dress business casual and bring several copies of your resume. We hope to see you there!

Conference Highlights

  • Meeting other recent study abroad returnees from all over the DC area
  • Hearing from dynamic and motivating presenters and panelists
  • Learn the insider knowledge on how to talk about your global skills in a job interview - the right buzzwords in the right order
  • Meet representatives from both overseas graduate programs and international programs right here in DC
  • Meeting and networking with professionals from the Peace Corps,
  • Department of State, Capitol Hill, Fulbright, NGOs, employers, and more
  • Having your resume personally reviewed by career professionals with international work experience

Visit http://www.lessonsfromabroad.org/greater-dc-area/ for more information.

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/learn-more.jpg">

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/campaigns/fa16-lessons-from-abroad/share-record-inspire.jpg">

#IamMasonAbroad

Have you trekked through rocky mountain trails? Swam amongst creatures of the deep and colors of the coral reefs? Or stood amongst the worlds towering masterpieces that have stood the test of time?

Mason Study Abroad wants to hear about your experience. We encourage you to reflect on your time on one of our study abroad programs and share your story.

Share. Record. Inspire.

Stories Behind the Stamp is a collection of study abroad profiles compiling student's favorite tales of their time overseas.

Sign up

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/learn-more.jpg">

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/fa16/fa16-patriot-traveler-09-20/international-student-travel-video-contest-2016.jpg">

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://studyabroad.gmu.edu/email/footer.jpg">