Special Collections Research Center is having an open house on September 7th from 10 AM - 8 PM and September 8th from 10 AM - 7 PM. It is targeted towards graduate students but we hope that faculty, staff, alumni, and students from all levels will stop by to view our collections. We will be providing information about SCRC and featuring a variety of materials, including GMU, local and general history collection, in our seminar room. Information can be found on our blog, http://vault217.gmu.edu/?p=5772.