From: "Anne M Magro" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Cynthia A Kierner" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: School of Business teaching opportunity for graduate students

Dr. Kierner,

I have a few sections of classes in our Business Foundations curriculum to cover for fall.  Before I search for adjuncts to hire, I thought I would ask if any of your graduate students would be interested in teaching for us.

The two courses in question are BUS 100 Business and Society and BUS 200 Global Environment of Business.  Syllabi are attached.  The students would work under the supervision of one of the course leads.

If you have any students that you would recommend, please forward this email to them and ask them to contact me directly.  I hope to tie this up by the end of the week.

Thanks for your help.

Best,

Anne

Anne M. Magro, PhD

Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs

Accounting Advisory Council Academic Fellow

School of Business

George Mason University

Fairfax, VA

Signature strengths:  Ideation, Learner, Strategic, Activator, Futuristic

The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be ignited.  ~~ Plutarch

George Mason University School of Business

SOM on YouTube SOM Facebook SOM on Google+ SOM on LinkedIn SOM on Flickr SOM on Twitter SOM on Pinterest Stay Connected