-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Broadcasting to engineering school faculty and students about the upcoming big data workshop
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 11:04:24 -0400
From: Manzhu Yu <[log in to unmask]>
To: Songqing Chen <[log in to unmask]>
CC: Chaowei Yang <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Dr. Chen,

Could you help distributing this message to faculty and students of the engineering school?

We are hosting a big data and cloud computing workshop on July 25- 27, 2016 at Research Hall 163. There will be keynote speakers from Amazon AWS, OGC, Department of the Interior, and NASA JPL to talk about latest advancements in cloud computing and big data analytics from their organization. Panel sessions will foster related discussions. Here is the website for the workshop: http://dasher.cloud.gmu.edu/iwccbd/index.php. Please check out the schedule page to see if there are any interesting topics.

All GGS members are welcome to join us. There will be no registration fee, but anyone who wants to participate needs to register through an internal registration page: http://stcenter.net/stc/2016_IWCCBD_Internal. In this way, we can print your badge before the workshop.

Best wishes,
Manzhu
[log in to unmask]" alt="内嵌图片 1" width="394" height="71">
[log in to unmask]" alt="内嵌图片 2" style="margin-right: 0px;" width="197" height="139">