Well, if you're collecting framework requests—I'd love to see support for
quality-diversity
<http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/frobt.2016.00040/full>
methods (viz. Novelty Search and its descendants, like MAP-Elites).

It's kind of a young, niche area, I suppose, but I think it makes sense for
ECJ in the MASON context: QD methods' primary application is the evolution
of agent behaviors.  And if you're already implementing NEAT anyway, you'll
have their favorite representation covered.

Siggy

--

Ph.D student in Computer Science, George Mason University
CFO and Web Director, Journal of Mason Graduate Research