Hello Sean,

I extended my implementation of Hornby’s Age Layered Population Structure (ALPS) of  the ECJ system to implement a new algorithm FSALPS (Feature Selection and ALPS). My Thesis work which is based on the FSALPS algorithm has been accepted at  CEC 2016 Vancouver, BC.

The previous link to the ALPS implementation of ECJ i sent to you is still valid, however I have consolidated ALPS and FSALPS on the page http://aawuley.github.io/alps-ec/ <http://aawuley.github.io/alps-ec/> . I was wondering if you are able to update the link on the ECJ homepage.

Thank you

Anthony
www.anthonyawuley.com <http://anthonyawuley.com/> |

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and immediately delete this message and its contents.