Hello, BIS students and alumni. We invite you to consider assisting a current BIS 490 student by completing a brief survey for his capstone research. Please see details and the survey link below. To those who already have participated, please accept our thanks.

Help BIS 490 Student's Research Project

BIS students and alumni are invited to participate in a research study titled “Synchronous Distance Learning Implementation” conducted by BIS student Tyler Whidby. This research is being conducted by Tyler in support of his BIS490 capstone project investigating the current use, and future implementation of, online learning technologies.

The survey includes questions about your online educational experiences and use of videoconference technologies. The survey should take approximately 10 minutes and is anonymous. Results of the survey will be presented with Tyler’s final Capstone paper at the Summer 2016 BIS Capstone Presentations. Your assistance is encouraged both because it is an important part of Tyler’s project and because it will help BIS learn more about student use of/attitudes toward online learning and may have an impact on the development of future courses.

Take the Survey