FYI.

Dr. Davis

________________________________
From: Jazmine Hitt <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 2:06 PM
To: Linda J Davis; Daniel B. Carr; William F Rosenberger; Clifton D Sutton
Subject: RE: Statistics Summer Internship at Harrity & Harrity, LLP

Hi Linda, Daniel, William, and Clifton,

I hope this email finds you well.  My name is Jazmine, I am the point of contact for summer internships here at Harrity & Harrity, LLP.  We are currently seeking students with a Statistics background for our paid/internship this summer.  The position would entail working on various projects related to statistical modeling and prediction related to big data.  It would be greatly appreciated if you could reach out to your students and let them know about this exciting opportunity!  Please have the candidate's submit a cover letter and resume to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please feel free to ask!

Best regards,

Jazmine Hitt

Jazmine Hitt

HARRITY & HARRITY, LLP

INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ATTORNEYS

11350 Random Hills Road

Suite 600

Fairfax, VA 22030

571.432.0800 ph

571.432.0808 fax

www.harrityllp.com<http://www.harrityllp.com/>

WE PATENTED QUALITY ®

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail may contain confidential information

that is legally privileged.  Do not read this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.

This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail

messages attached to it may contain confidential information that is legally

privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible

for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that

any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information

contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If

you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us

by reply e-mail or by telephone at (571) 432-0800, and destroy the original

transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.

Thank you.