Hello all,

I’m doing a comparative (and very exploratory) study on different flocking simulations. The MASON toolkit comes with that great and simple Flockers implementation, but I’m curious what else others have come up with. I’m looking for 2D or 3D (4D even???) implementations, of any complexity, and any interface. I need the actual code for the implementations, so I can run/modify the simulations myself. I’m more interested in the “guts” of the code than the polish, is what I’m trying to say. Any pointers are appreciated.

I’m looking through the standard conference proceedings as well (Swarmfest, etc.) but wanted to ask here first.

Thank you,

John Filleau