Not only does this guy have a large collection of such simulations, in fact, he invented them.

Craig Reynolds	[a very nice guy, send him mail]
http://www.red3d.com/cwr/

Swarmfest is the wrong place to look.  The right place to look is SIGGRAPH, ALIFE, ICRA, IROS, and AAMAS.

There are extensive swarm simulators for graphics and robotics, the most famous and impressive one being http://www.massivesoftware.com/

Sean