University Dissertation & Thesis Services (UDTS) welcomes you to the 2016 Summer Semester. We work with all Doctoral students who have to write dissertations, and with all Master's students who have to write theses. We hope you have a great semester, and we look forward to working with you.

Our website ([log in to unmask]) is currently undergoing a major overhaul, so we have temporarily suspended small-scale updates. We hope to have our new and improved website up and running in the next two weeks.

For now, we wanted to share some important information:.

Deadlines for the Summer 2016 Semester are as follows:

Format Review deadline: By 9:00 a.m. on Monday, July 25, you have to have received an email from our office stating that your formatting is in in good shape, and your Format Review is over. If you have not received said email from us by this deadline, then you will not be eligible to graduate in the Summer 2016 Semester.

Final Submission deadline: In order for you to graduate in this semester, you must turn in the final copy of your document and all necessary paperwork by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, July 29. By "final copy," I mean the version of your document that has fulfilled the following criteria:

Once you have fulfilled those criteria, you will be eligible to turn in the final copy of your document and all necessary paperwork to our office.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need any further information. Again, we look forward to working with you.

Thank you,

Sally

Sally R. Evans

Coordinator, University Dissertation & Thesis Services

George Mason University

2005 Fenwick Library

Web: http://thesis.gmu.edu

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 703-993-2222

Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.