Dear Colleague,

I am writing to you with some exciting news that I hope you will be willing to share with your department. The African American Intellectual History Society (AAIHS) has just finalized the Call for Papers for our second annual conference. I have attached that CFP to this email.

The conference will take place from March 24-25, 2017 on the campus of Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. In accordance with the conference theme, we welcome a broad range of proposals that will help us "Explore the Boundaries of Black Intellectual History." The deadline for these submissions is November 15, 2016.

Thank you for your consideration. On behalf of the 2017 AAIHS Conference Planning Committee, I hope to see faculty and graduate students from your department join us at what should prove to be an exciting conference!

Warm regards,

Brandon R. Byrd, 2017 AAIHS Conference Committee Chair

--

Garinger 110

9201 University City Blvd.

Charlotte, NC 28223