Good afternoon,

I am writing on behalf of the Rocky Mountain Interdisciplinary History Conference at the University of Colorado - Boulder. We are issuing a call for papers for our upcoming conference on September 23-25, 2016. This conference is geared towards graduate students from a variety of disciplines whose work takes a historical approach. Please feel free to widely distribute the attached call for papers. Abstracts and CVs are due June 6, 2016. Thank you for your time.

Best,

Jillian Bjerke

--

Jillian M. Bjerke

Doctoral Student

Department of History

University of Colorado - Boulder

"Ubi autem floridius nitescit virorum fortium magnificentia, prudentium sapienta, iustorum iudicia, temperatorum modestia, quam in rerum contextu gestarum?"

Henry of Huntingdon, Historia Anglorum